How to Easily Tile a Kitchen Wall Backsplash
Learn how to tile a kitchen backsplash in this easy-to-follow video.
In this tutorial, we’ll walk you through how to tile and grout a kitchen wall backsplash, step by step. Make at-home DIY hassle-free and achieve flawless results using quality products.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn:
• How to prepare your walls before fitting.
• How to apply tile adhesive.
• How to professionally fit your tiles to a kitchen wall.
• How to space the tiles evenly and symmetrically.
• How to grout your kitchen wall tiles.
• How to apply finishing sealant.
What you’ll need: • 701 Tile Adhesive • 730 Uniflex Flexible Hygienic Wall and Floor Tile Grout • EB25 Sealant and Adhesive • 501 Universal PVA Bond • Notched adhesive trowel • Tile spacers • Sponge • Bucket of water • Grout float • Grout finishing tool • Porcelain, ceramic or mosaic tiles
In addition to this video, you may also be interested in How to Install a Kitchen Backsplash or How to Re-Grout Wall Tiles.
Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel for more helpful, DIY tutorials.
Don’t forget to tag us in your project videos and pictures for a chance to feature on our social pages.