We wish to convey our latest working practices on how we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 – view here
Five Steps to Safer Working:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
With the winter season quickly approaching and the weather outside changing, freezing temperatures can cause issues for the construction industry...Read More
New to the Sika range are SikaSeal-415 Industrial Wipes, a wipe specially formulated for the building and allied trades to...Read More
EB25 is the ultimate sealant and adhesive, suitable for use on virtually any substrate and in almost any weather condition....Read More