I use Sika Everbuild products; can I buy directly from you?
Unfortunately we operate a strict merchant and distributor only policy and as such are unable to supply directly to end users. If you’d like stockist information please contact [email protected].
I run a builders merchant, how do I set an account up with Sika Everbuild?
If you’d like to set up an account with us, please email [email protected]
How do I place an order online?
To order online you must have a valid account number which is used to log in to the site along with your password. Products can be added to your pallet either using the order pad which can be found on the Ordering tab or on each individual product page across the site.
Where can I download a complete set of Sika Everbuild product data sheets and images?
Simply click on the Downloads tab at the top of the screen and either select the individual products you need or select ‘Download all’ to get everything.
How can I get a copy of the latest Sika Everbuild catalogue?
For our latest product catalogue, please email [email protected]
I’m using Sika Pave Fix Plus; do you have any tips on how to get a perfect finish?
- Ensure all joints have a minimum full depth width of 5mm and are at least 25mm deep. Wetting the paving lightly before application is recommended, but joints should be free of standing water, dirt, debris or weeds. Ensure the paving bedding is well drained.
- Remove Sika PaveFix Plus from the packaging and cut the bag. Once punctured or opened the material must be used within 1 hour.
- Use Sika PaveFix Plus in small manageable amounts. Avoid spreading over a large area before application. Ensure material is all loose by raking through. Do not try to break up and use any small set lumps. Do not add any extra sand.
- Using a soft broom, or hand brush for smaller areas, work Sika PaveFix Plus into the joints. Make sure each joint is completely filled and the material well compressed.
- Sika PaveFix Plus will start to set in 6 to 12 hours above 15°C in dry conditions. Allow up to 4 days for full set in temperatures between 4°C and 15°C. Contact with rain or moisture can slow the final set. To further harden and waterproof, Sika Patio Seal may be applied.
- For further application help, take a look at this Sika PaveFix Plus video
Everbuild Woodworm Killer says the product is clear but looks milky. Is this right?
This product looks milky in the tin but will dry clear. If concerned, test in a small, inconspicuous place before using.
Are Geo-Fix Paving Jointing Compound and Geo-Fix All Weather the same colours?
No, these products are different colours.
Can I overpaint SikaFlex EBT+?
Unfortunately due to the flexibility of this product, SikaFlex EBT+ isn’t suitable for overpainting.
Which self-levelling product can be used and left externally?
SikaLevel 30 Latex Ultra is suitable for use externally.
Can I use Patio Wizard on tarmac?
Yes, Patio Wizard is suitable for use on tarmac.
What colour is Pinkgrip?
Believe it or not, Pinkgrip is pink.
Is Stixall a neutral cure product?
Can 403 Concrete Hardener & Dustproofer be overpainted?
No, 403 Concrete Hardener & Dustproofer cannot be overpainted.
Can Febond Blue Grit be used externally or for tiling?
No, Febond Blue Grit isn’t suitable for use externally or tiles.
Can Rendagrip be used on painted surfaces?
No, Rendagrip isn’t suitable for use on painted surfaces.
Can I use Evercryl on wood?
No, Evercryl isn’t suitable for use on wood.
Which wood adhesives foam on application?
All of the polyurethane based wood adhesives foam on application. This includes 5 Minute Polyurethane Wood Adhesive Gel, 5 Minute Polyurethane Wood Adhesive Liquid, 30 Minute Polyurethane Wood Adhesive Gel, 30 Minute Polyurethane Wood Adhesive Liquid and 45 Minute Polyurethane Wood Adhesive Liquid.
Which self-levelling product can embed under floor heating?
Febflor Heatflex is suitable for use with under floor heating.
Can the acid based cleaners be used on natural stone?
No, acid based cleaners aren’t suitable for use on natural stone.
Can Anchorset be used in damp conditions?
No, Anchorset should only be used in dry conditions.
Which tile adhesive can be used with porcelain tiles?
All of our powdered tile adhesives can be used with porcelain tiles. Click here for more product details